Happy Tuesday, everyone! So glad we all appeared to have made it past Monday. 😉 This week on Tuesday Traditions, Indiana Wonderer is thrilled to bring a fun, new author aboard to have their literary brain picked for a short while. With me today is another of my talented Lyrical Press sisters, Kylie Wolfe.
- Name (or pen name): Kylie Wolfe
- State (or country) you call home: I currently live in Oregon
- Genre(s) you write: Science Fiction Romance
- Most recent WIP title: RAYVEN’S KEEP (Lyrical Press, June 3rd, 2013)
The last thing he needs is the complication of murder, drugs, conspiracy and a headstrong heiress to derail his covert mission.
- Of your most recent storyline, pick one character to which you can relate. Tell us who they are and why you can relate to them:
Oddly enough I relate to the hero, Nick Rayven, more than anyone else. He is a survivor, but doesn’t let that define him. He makes his own rules, knows his own mind and tempers it with a deep seated compassion. I like his strength and determination.
- Favorite hobby: Besides writing?:
Definitely reading. I get cranky if I don’t get enough time to indulge in a good book 🙂
- If you were having movie night, would you stay in or hit the theater? Who would you want with you, and which movie would you like to see?
Stay in, for sure. I love to curl up on the couch, turn the lights down low and watch a good movie. Usually I lean towards romantic comedies, but right now I want to see the new Sandra Bullock movie, Gravity. As to who I would want to watch it with….well, a girl has to have her secrets, right?
- Name a book you had trouble putting down before you read THE END:
CLEAN by Alex Hughes. This is a new author to me and I was caught by the first sentence.
- Give us one of your favorite motivational/inspirational quotes:
Kyra, thank you so much for allowing me to be a guest on your blog today. It was a lot of fun answering your questions 🙂
And thank you so much for stopping by Indiana Wonderer today, Kylie! And here’s to continued success with RAYVEN’S KEEP.
Tru Creighton wants her wealthy and powerful family to take her seriously. Sneaking away to investigate bookkeeping discrepancies from one of their holdings seems the perfect opportunity to prove her worth. Stranded on a hostile planet with a price on her head, she seizes her one opportunity for survival.
Nick Rayven, determined to build his reputation and fledgling security company, doesn’t flinch at difficult and dangerous missions. A former soldier and refugee from a war-demolished planet, he battles to create order and stifle his painful memories. His hard-won accomplishments are threatened when a spoiled heiress in danger awakens emotions he thought long gone.
Two people with plenty to prove risk everything to unravel their tangled missions. His sense of duty and vulnerable heart compel him to fight his growing attraction to her. Her heart demands she follow it straight into his arms. The people behind the conspiracy keeping them together and in harm’s way have other ideas.