Welcome back to Indiana Wonderer for this week’s Tuesday Guest Blogger. Today I’m very excited to have my editor and fellow Lyrical sister, Autumn Piper here for a visit! She’s here to help usher in spring, and share a bit about both herself and her most recent release, TROUBLE WON’T WAIT.
I remember there being some jogging through cold rain, snow, and slush in this book — something many of us in the Midwest can sure relate to. 😉 But enough about exercise, let’s get to the interview…
- Name (or pen name): Autumn Piper
- State (or country) you call home: Colorado
- Genre(s) you write: Contemporary romance and romantic suspense
- Most recent release title: TROUBLE WON’T WAIT (Lyrical Press, released 11/4/12)
Cheating is a dealbreaker…or so Mandy’s always thought. But when she catches her husband getting some “strange,” she agrees to a month of counseling, which will give her time to grieve the loss of her marriage before she has to tell the world–and the kids. Then she meets Adam, who gives her a hunky—if mysterious–shoulder to cry on, and that thirty-day waiting period seems like an eternity.
- Of your most recent storyline, pick one character that irritates the heck out of you. Tell us who they are and what they’ve done to be named here:
I really didn’t like Lana, the woman Mandy catches her husband with. Lana is the type of woman 99% of us really can’t stand. She’s after any man she get…for a time.
- Favorite cuisine: Mexican
- What time of day do you typically do your writing and why?:
Morning, before the rest of the family gets up, is the best time for me. Although now with my editing duties, I have to grab any moment I can.
- Name a musical performance (concert, theater, etc) you’d love to attend:
George Strait. And my time is running out—he’s on his last tour now! : (
- Give us one of your favorite motivational/inspirational quotes:
“Oh the thinks you can think, if only you try.” – Dr. Seuss
How I love these Dr. Seuss quotes! And Autumn, you painted Lana very well as the woman we love to despise in TROUBLE WON’T WAIT. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing with us today.
Be sure to stop by and give a shout to Autumn while you’re here!